Baywatch House offers safe, comfortable and conveniently located accommodation at affordable rates. Within walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches and the “My Citi Bus” rapid transport system, it’s the perfect accommodation choice in Table View for the business or leisure traveller, backpackers and students.
Don’t spend your hard earned money on overpriced accommodation but rather on the many delights that Cape Town has to offer. For further information and reservations please contact us.
Set on the Atlantic Coastline, Table View offers the best views of Table Mountain and Robben Island with spectacular sunsets over Big Bay, Little Bay and Dolphin Beach. Keen golfers can easily access the Milnerton Links course and for the water sport enthusiast we are ideally situated close to Kite Beach where the wind and waves will excite both the beginner and the experienced Kite Surfer.
Table View is perfectly situated to explore the wine farms of Durbanville, the Koeberg Nature Reserve and the West Coast of the Cape with its scenic drives and wild flowers.
Other nearby attractions include the Milnerton Lighthouse, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Ratanga Junction Theme park, the V & A Waterfront, the Two Oceans Aquarium and the Castle of Good Hope.
Baywatch House offers:
• All bedrooms can sleep up to 4 guests
• One double bed and one double bunk or
• Two double bunks
• 5 bedrooms available
• Bedrooms have built in cupboards, heaters, fans and a small safe
• Clean linen and towels are provided on arrival
• Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
• Separate toilet
• Large lounge with flat screen TV and DSTV
• Home Theatre System with large selection of DVD’s to choose from
• Dining Room
• Pleasant outdoor area with pool and traditional South African braai facilities
• Secure off-road parking
• On-site management
Baywatch House also offers the following on request at an additional cost:
• Breakfast @ R35 per person (optional extra)
• Laundry Service
Baywatch House can book any of the following on your behalf, at competitive rates:
• Helicopter Tours
• Tours to the Winelands, West Coast, Cape Peninsula, Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront etc
• Tailor made tours for your unique needs
• Transfers to and from Cape Town International Airport
• Car Hire
• Tuition by qualified surfing, windsurfing and other water sport instructors